It's thursday you know what that means only one day left till the weekend then it is time to party lol. So anyway, apparently i have a mysteriously dissapearing commentor according to some people, i wonder what is happening lol, anyway it doesn't matter cause everyone who comments that i care about talks to me directly anyway lol. Hey out there my bf if you're reading this I am apologizing on my blog that is how bad i feel about last night okay. Anywho i'll talk to you maybe once tommorow morning and if not signing out till Monday lol.
Okay me and my bf were comparing notes on the final fantasy games and here are our top three
him Odin (still don't understand this one)(FF7,8,9), Shiva (I get and understand)( almost all of them lol), and the Brothers (FF8)
and mine
Levithan (FF7,8,9), Carbunkle (cute but as bad as odin lol) (8,9), and Alexander (7,8, and well 9 too I suppose a brief appearance)
Anyway if you don't know what that is about never mind it lol, I'm just taking a study break from my chem exam tommorow morning and thought i'd get the post out of the way lol
cyber-pet
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

its ok babe i love you and thats all that matters
ReplyDelete