cyber-pet

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

50 posts it is finally here

ok so this is my fiftyth post so to make it special we have got to have a poem ok don't think i've posted this one and if i have it has been awhile

My one desire
To be with you
The passionate fire
Surrounded by the cool blue
Flying through the sky
If this is a dream
I could die
I could scream
Time to be myself
Unlock the riddle
Of my heart
And let myself out
Searching for you
My one desire
We’ll make it though
The burning fire
Seperated by the sea
My emotions
Pointed me
In the right direction
Reaching out for the sky
Leaving worries behind
Spread my wings and fly
No one to say you’re out of line

sigh and how about another one i just made up right now

in twilights shadow
do i dream of you
neither in light or darkness
do you dwell some would say
you are just a dream

If I must dream to find you
again I will sleep until I do
searching every memory
every moment we spent
for clues to where you lie

Till I find you alone standing there
waiting for me gazing at the stars
surrounded by white roses their
petals fill the air I say I love you
but you vanish there a mirage, a memory

I will keep searching till i find my way to you
Sigh why aren't you here with me
Where did you go
why did we have to leave
Just know I will find my way to you


ok i know it doesn't rhyme but just thinking about being apart from my boyfriend and well its are 4 month anniversary friday and yet again I don't get to spend time with him in fact I may just break down that day and start crying in the college theatre during the play i am forced to go see for my theatre app course sigh

sigh in brighter news wait i have brighter news when did that happen oh yes this last weekend and monday i didn't have to deal with my room mate aka Hippo (cause he snores like an injured one and i think he quite resembles one) cause he left to go home and my i think i got the best sleep i have ever gotten in la crosse dorms plus i realized if he ever has to leave college early i would have plenty of space in this room sigh anyway i think that wraps up my 50th blog post btw anyone besides my boyfriend who reads this mindless drivel is ever looking for a love video on youtube search for dragoon1311 and you will find a few good love song vids set to final fantasy game clips

No comments:

Post a Comment