A new game has started am I the pawn or the player
In the end does it really matter if one falls so does the other.
Release my hidden memories, a forgotten past
Thrust into the future but why I am here
The board is slowly coming together
Where I will find the truth
Journey through the places
Player or pawn I must reach them
Stars shine down on me mocking me with their freedom
Lost in the chaos am I, wishing to be free
Time is lost to me, and yet will not pass me by
My dreams are ghosts of old memories and places I have been
Swallowed by the darkness of the world,
But never losing sight of my light that dwells within my heart
My burning passion still rages
Not even the might of the ocean can quell it
Running cross the earth like the wind
And yet still moving as slow as a rock
Thundering and lightning strike but yet
I must guard all of nature from those who seek its destruction
Even though the rain must fall
Does it even cleanse my soul anymore
Who have I been, what have I seen
Where do I belong
A memory of a life I never knew haunts me
Through night and day the feeling of something drawing close
Singing the song of the stars must I as I journey
A nightmare haunts me, the blackness within my soul
After all doesn’t a star shine because it is surrounded by darkness
Do I even shine anymore, powerless to change my fate
Memories of runes, runes that seem to shine
But who I am to think I have such gifts
I am not special, but why then am I haunted.
cyber-pet
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment