okay I give up I can't talk today serves me right for going agaisnt my horoscope, I hate the blasted sucker I just looked it up of course the first thing listed is let others do the talking today and I just can't shup up I got somebody moving to a different state cause of me my boyfriend is mad at me today can be over anytime it wants to be.
Frustration in the heavens
leads to chaos on the earth
wars are born as men die
men live to die and die to live
ironic isn't it this just sprang into my head
apologies to everyone I offended today
May any god of your choosing watchover and protect you.
cyber-pet
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

troble in paradise told you it would happen told you he would hurt you hate to say it but i told you so lol hahah good thing it happend now so i could see ur down fall play with fire ur going to get burned
ReplyDeleteshut the fuck up crazy
ReplyDelete