Boo the weekend is over and I'm back from my boyfriends another boo I miss him already,
Time stand still
the moon refuse to move
the light from the stars spills
and cover the earth as I dream
Twilight spread and consume the earth
till time stops and we never have to seperate
my hand in yours till the end
and even then not letting go
the heavenly moon shine down
upon us and give us your strength
on the wings of the angel let us float
and on the wings of the devil protect us from harm
darkness in light
and light in the darkness
one cannot be with out the other
just like us be forever intwined
I love you dedicated to my boyfriend since I didn't have a gift for our one week aniversary and well I feel bad here you go.
any comments I do not like shall be deleted on the spot, deal with it supportive people I like and haters are whores so there. I stick my tongue out at you and laugh hahahahahaha.
cyber-pet
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

the greatest gift you can give me you have already given me and that is you love for witch your wing of light and mine of darkness will sore above the clouds I love you my sweet angle
ReplyDeleteI garenty he will hurt you most likely sexualy if he hasnt tanted you already but if ur happy with him go for it ill stand aside and let you be
ReplyDelete