Okay it is Sunday afternoon here and just writing about a little of everything I guess. Okay announcements first, I have no class at 7:45 in the morning on Tuesday, I can sleep in yeah!!!! or not, I went to go see my mother today to bring me all of my winter clothes, warm and fuzzy, but that's not the point. Okay officially over the flu yeah!!!!!!! I guess all good news today since I'm feeling generous a short verse for you all hope you like it <3
Okay the verse gods aren't with me right now but before the end of the night (she'll be mine) sorry song from the movie Anastasia popped into my mind here, by the end of the night I'm sure inspiration will strike otherwise it's time for the book to start making it's journey out to the vast web.
Okay my reader question for the day is How are you feeling? leave a comment and the emotional winner shall receive a poem to be published here in my small world blog
okay then till next you read me
cyber-pet
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

humm the question is how am i felling the answer would have to be exited
ReplyDelete