cyber-pet

Friday, October 24, 2008

Decisions decisons

okay through my craigslist ad I met seven guys who seem interested in me and am now in the process of singling out the ones I don't want, it's a lot harder than I though it would be, and well I wan't expecting so many responses. That's all for today and well I guess here is a new verse and dedicating it to my first commentor and he is an english teacher, yea, round of applause.

Hidden in the shadows
My heart is beating
Not looking through the windows
but rather dreaming

of the one who I will
make my own.
use my skill
to find that tone.

It's a song I never knew
lovestruck straight through my heart.
I'm stuck like glue
on you, right from the start.

Thank you hope all my readers like this one, I think more than one of you finnaly exist! even if you don't leave comments keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment