okay to get this thing rolling how about a poem I wrote I'll mostly post either stories and poems I've written and/or anything funny that happens in my life.
Journeying through my life,
wandering alone,
my heart filled with strife,
a mournful tone.
I walk on to see my dreams
lost in the night of dark,
falling for everyone's schemes
looking for the spark
that will light my torch, my fire.
I keep searching night and day
to find my one desire
So far all my heart has said is nay.
When will I find love
I've been looking so long.
It's like I'm lost in the sea I dove
into just to hear the song.
The melody of my heart,
yet to find it's harmony.
Then I'll never let us part
through any disharmony.
okay this was written about my current feelings on love hence the current question how many of my readers are in love, all none of you.
cyber-pet
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment