cyber-pet
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Well more about me.
Well okay since I just started this blog here is some background info on my current life. I'm going to college and looking for love at the same time. I'm gay so I knew it would be difficult, less than in my hometown a town of less than a 1,000 people, and well I had five interested guys I met through craigslist and it was going all well and good this is about a week and a half ago I guess. Now all of a sudden they all have disappear off the face of the earth for the past 6 days, I mean just what does one have to do to find love? Well now that is out of the way any requests for poems or stories, I write fiction and poems when I'm bored and I guess I'll take your requests into mind the next time I'm writing something. Right now current projects are to finish the first chapter of the book I feel like writing (more details on that in the future) and to find and fix up a collection of old love poems to be posted here cause I still need to find the love of my life. Well I hope somebody is reading this otherwise I just spent this time uselessly. Well leave your responses at benchristopehrson93@yahoo.com if you want to contact me directly (and want a response at any speed faster than a turtle) where I'll read them and if I like what you have to say maybe include you in my next post I think this will be a weekly thing kinda like a reader of the week thing, but the blog will have something new everyday (OMG I have to start thinking about what I'm going to write tommorow!!) so check back often on somedays there may be more than one post depending on how the creative juices are flowing. Any support you may have to offer would be welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment