cyber-pet

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A New Day (more or less)

okay officially on the Thursday side of the night and well here we go new blog stuff that has changed since I don't know a couple hours. Not much hmmm..... I should really wait until tonight to edit this but I can't sleep so here we go. I'm 18, a college freshman, a chem major, taking 16 credits, the courses being Chem 103, Art Appreciation, Public Oral Communications, Global Origins of the Modern World, and Anthropology 101. Well today it's just Global Origins of the Modern World and Anthropology, at starting at 7:45 in the morning. I don't have any new writings to post at this time, If your reading this then realize this is a new blog and well all three of the posts are new. I live on campus with three roommates who are trying to sleep right now, oh well usually this is the other way around, I'm sleeping and they are not. I think I'm single so if any gay guy in the area of La Crosse is interested here I am, think about age first, I don't need more old perverts trying to have a "relationship" with an 18 year old. (shameless self promotion is something I do well apparently.) as said earlier an support (emotional, not monetary) my readers can give me will speed up the appearance of material and may get you a dedication. Anyway time to sleep. Good Morning (hahaha.... snore)

No comments:

Post a Comment