cyber-pet

Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm sorry to any suitor who reads this before I tell you in person

I'm sorry oh so very sorry I'm not your one. My heart has been stolen and well I like it this way. I'm sorry again, but my heart said yes finally to someone. That is all, all hate mail will be burned or shot down do not waste your time get right back into the game and find the one you're looking for.

okay the first of several poems dedicated to my love

Staring into the reflection
Of my heart now I see
My raw emotion
I can just be me
Once drifting on the waves
Now breaking free
No more wandering the caves
Of darkness in me
Watching the flowers bloom
Their petals floating on the air
My heart going boom
Whenever you’re there
Don’t run away
I give my heart to you
I treasure you everyday
Watching the waves of blue
Secretly loving every moment
I pray its not just my dreams
Never suffering from disappointment
Coming up with new schemes
Not many memories
At least not yet
We’ll make our own stories
That’s my bet

Again really sorry to all my suitors I didn't know it was going to end up this way honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment