cyber-pet

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

sorry for not writing yesterday

I was busy making a video for my boyfriend so I didn't get a chance to write yesterday. If anybody wants to see the vid its on youtube and here is a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QrT6boA-zk don't judge too harshly as it is my first vid and well I like it so there, okay current projects would be a new vid, finishing chapter 1 of my book and posting it here and what else continue to find all these poems I keep writing. I want to shout out to my boyfriend hi there my dreamish devil, I love you and will talk to you soon. I would like to apologize to all my suitors again I never meant to hurt you if any of you still read this, I just can't control what my heart feels and I'm sorry that at least one of you feels very hurt, I'm sorry all I can do is keep apologizing. sad isn't it I can't give you the things you want yet somehow you all want me, but not with anyone else it's not fair to me I made my choice and I ask that you respect it. That is all for today, I'm not sure If I will post tommorow or not we'll see

1 comment: