okay my late night blogging efforts are here at last my flu has gone away enough that I can sit up and really write this properly. okay I would publicly like to thank the devil (no I am not a satanist) he would be my commentor and one of seven suitors check out his comment to the section below and you'll find him as sweet as I do. so here dedicated to the devil (I won't use his real name so if anyone does read this then he won't be embarassed)
Suddenly the stars light
up my sky
Though we may fight
It's with you I fly
You'd be the fish
I'd be your twin
if that was your wish
cause you can win
my heart
my soul
it's just a start
while the distant bells toll
and this is dedicated to the dreamish devil who is working toward winning my heart, and he is doing a very fine job of it. Hey readers if you want a dedication say and spread the word of this cool new blog and have the person say you sent them and you'll get a dedication.
oh current rankings for the seven suitors in case any of the seven is reading this at this moment some of you are shining some not so you have code names, but you should figure out who you are.
1 Dreamish Devil
2 Mr. Sexy
3 I wanna be bored
4 fire bird
5 My heart's DJ
6 artistic heart
7 embarassed crustation
okay that should include enough secrecy to keep you from finding and challenging each other for my love, all terms are used endearingly and if you want I can change yours but message me in private don't leave a comment here about it, or if you can't figure out who you are.
cyber-pet
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

what im wining! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKgRbTaKAuo
ReplyDeleteif your the fish, I'll be the sea.
ReplyDelete