So far no one out there cares enough to read this. I shouldn't say that, but if anyone besides me does read this then they refuse to comment, booooooo. Yes I'm booing the no commenting readers at least if anyone reads this besides me leave a comment I'm begging you this poem will be dedicated to the first person to comment on my blog, okay, well I have to try something.
Set to wonder
why no one cares
strike with thunder
to avoid the stares.
Someone read
about my stife
about where I lead
my life
pity my you dreamers
lend me your desire
Have pity on me schemers
to find my fire
okay this is dedicated to the first one to comment on anything on my blog. Thank you to whoever does well I guess first you'd have to read my blog and since no one but me has I find that doubtful.
cyber-pet
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for the opportunity to read your writing; your literary muse is alive and well. :0)
ReplyDelete